Winstrol, shortly called Winny, is one of the most popular oral steroids among athletes and bodybuilders. With the chemical name Stanozolol, Winstrol is doing wonders for physique and performance enhancement purposes.
This is an anabolic and androgenic steroid (AAS) available both in an injectable and oral version. But the oral Winstrol pills version is by far the most popular. Stanozolol – Winstrol is considered a cutting steroid, that’s because of its amazing fat burning and drying effects. It reduces cortisol levels, a hormone that is storing stubborn fat. It helps bodybuilders and many other athletes dry out, get a hard appearance that is fat-free.
Nonetheless, there’s a price to pay for all of it. Winstrol is a powerful anabolic steroid and usually, the more powerful a steroid is, the more results it offers. Both in terms of benefits and side effects.
Buy Winstrol Here
- Since Winstrol is really powerful, I don’t recommend it to beginners. Winstrol side effects can be too much for them to handle. But with proper use, you can expect minimal side effects and great benefits in terms of lean muscle mass gains, increased strength, and fat loss.
Nonetheless, I still highly recommend learning about Winstrol side effects in the first place. You need to know them and be prepared.
You need to know that the severity of the side effects depends on genetics, current health, dosage, and cycle length. Some people may get different side effects compared to others. In the end, the higher the dosage and the longer the cycles – the worse the side effects may become.
Exactly as with any other anabolic steroid, you may experience negative side effects regarding the androgenic activity. Especially since Stanozolol is a Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived compound. With this being said, people genetically prone to androgen related issues are more likely to experience them.
- Some androgen related issues to mention include acne (oily skin), hair loss (male pattern alopecia), aggression (roid rage), and many others.
Women sometimes resort to Winstrol in an attempt to grow lean muscle mass and burn body fat. While there is Anavar that is safer for women in terms of virilizing issues, some use Winstrol since it is more powerful. But it has more powerful masculinizing effects too. If you use it, be very careful about it.
- Deepening of the voice, abnormal hair growth on face and body, behaving like a man, irregular menstrual cycles, and enlargement of the clitoris are just some examples of possible virilizing issues.
Testosterone Suppression Issues
Exactly as with any other anabolic steroid, Winstrol (Stanozolol) suppresses natural testosterone production. We highly recommend users prepare a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan after each cycle with any given anabolic steroid. Especially with powerful ones like Winstrol.
- If you don’t run a PCT, you’re likely to suffer from low testosterone symptoms after a cycle. This could lead to muscle, strength, and libido loss. As well as gains in fat. There are various other symptoms too.
Cholesterol and Cardiovascular Issues
Stanozolol is known to cause your LDL values to spike (the bad type of cholesterol). This is likely to increase blood pressure and lead to various different cardiovascular issues. You may experience hypertension, heart issues including a pretty bad outcome in terms of cholesterol values.
- If these problems are left untreated, they could lead to life-threatening effects. Address these issues as soon as possible.
Liver Damage Issues
Winstrol – Stanozolol is a liver toxic compound. That’s regardless of whether you use it as pills or as injections. Winstrol is known as a really hepatotoxic compound, that’s why we highly recommend you to protect your liver at all costs.
- This means you shouldn’t use Winstrol in higher doses or longer cycles. Shouldn’t stack it with other liver damaging compounds. But should add liver protection supplements each time you plan to use Winny.
Dry and Painful Joints
This is perhaps the main complaint with Winstrol. The steroid is flushing fluid out of your system, which makes you appear so dry and hard. Nevertheless, it could cause painful and aching joints too. Your joints need enough fluid to keep them lubricated to remain healthy.
- Glucosamine, Omega-3 supplements, and others that are meant to help lubricate the joints may be very helpful during the use of Winny.
Buy Winstrol Here
- PS: This is not the full list of Winstrol side effects, but you got a much better idea of what you can expect from a cycle with this compound.